3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
Mandalay – Sagaing – Amarapura – Mingun
Tour Code : TT-023
- DAY 1 : MANDALAY – SAGAING – MINGUN
- DAY 2 : MANDALAY FULL DAY TOUR
- DAY 3 : MANDALAY SIGHTSEEING – DEPARTURE
Itinerary Details :
DAY 1 : MANDALAY – SAGAING – MINGUN
When you landed in Mandalay International Airport taking a car to Sagaing. Climb up the highest hill where the U Ponya pagoda is located to get the remarkable panorama view of hundreds of pagodas and monasteries perched on the hills bordering the Irrawaddy. Late afternoon, transfer to Amarapura, walk on the U Bein Bridge, the world’s oldest and longest teak footbridge across Taungthaman Lake to watch magnificent sunset.
Overnight in Mandalay.
DAY2. MANDALAY FULL DAY TOUR
After Breakfast visit to the Mingun. Here you visit the largest bell in the world, Hsinbyume Paya and the unfinished Mingun Paya. then go back to the Mandalay. In the afternoon, visit King Mindon’s Myanansankyaw Palace site of Konbaung Dynasty, golden monastery, Kuthodaw Pagoda with 729 stone tablets (known as World Biggest Book).Finally, drive up to the Mandalay Hill (Anti-aging Hill) and have a look with panoramic view of Mandalay city. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 3 : MANDALAY SIGHTSEEING – DEPARTURE
Early morning, wake up and visit to the Mahamuni Pagoda. Then go back to the hotel take the Breakfast. After the breakfast check out from the Hotel and Transfer to the Airport.
Departure from the Mandalay International Airport.you have time to repack all of your belonging and you are ready to leave from Myanmar and we feel so sad to say “Goodbye!”
Mandalay International Airport for your departure.
What’s Included :
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in above mentioned hotels with daily breakfast
- Air conditioning car with driver for sightseeing
- All airport – hotels/ hotel – airport transfer in-out
- English speaking station guide services ( other languages on request)
- Private Boat Trip Mingun
- Meals as per mentioned in the program as B/L/D
- Entrance fees and zone fees
- Water and refreshment towel on tour
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Government tax and service charges
- Lots of loves and smiles
- International Flight Tickets
- Tourist visa
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Single supplement
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- Tips drivers and guides
Mingalarpar 🙏🙏🙏 !
This is Victor. If you‘d like to make any question about this holiday, I’m ready to assist you.
You just need to tell us what are your taste, interests, preferences, duration. Our experienced and passionate travel experts will craft the best adventures for you within 24 hours.