2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
Tour Code : TT-001
- DAY 01 : YANGON – GOLDEN ROCK
- DAY 02 : GOLDEN ROCK – BAGO -YANGON
Itinerary Details :
DAY 01 : YANGON – GOLDEN ROCK
Arrive the Yangon with the Morning Flight, then drive (194 km – 5 hours) to one of Myanmar’s landmarks, famous for its precarious position and religious importance, KYAIKTIYO the ‘Golden Rock’ is a huge boulder completely covered by gold leaf and delicately balanced on the edge of a cliff. To reach the pagoda from KIN PUN base camp a steep 11 km road leads to the upper staging point. The journey is made in open trucks. The ‘upper area’ must be traveled by foot, at present, and the walk is approximately 4 km (1 hour) up a steep path ascending some 500m to the GOLDEN ROCK on top of the mountain range. If you wish to take a more comfortable approach, you can sit back and be carried in sedan chairs by four porters. This will incur an extra cost. On arrival you can enjoy great views over the surrounding jungle and a beautiful sunset.
Overnight stay Golden Rock.
DAY 02 : GOLDEN ROCK – BAGO -YANGON
After breakfast you will return to BAGO and sightseeing with the 55-meter long reclining SHWE THA LYAUNG Buddha, which is among one of the country’s most impressive images as well as the four giant Buddha images at KYAIK PUN PAGODA. After visiting a ‘Mon’ weaving and handicraft village producing woven bamboo wares continue to Yangon.Stop en-route by an Allied War Graves cemetery near HTAUK KYAN and a “Nat” tree shrine. When you arrived the Yangon visit to the Shwedagon Pagoda and Botataung Pagoda.
Check in the Yangon International Airport to go back to your Home Town.
Note : We’ll send you Shwedagon Pagoda & Botataung Pagoda, If you have the enough time before departure.
What’s Included :
- 1 night hotel accommodation in above mentioned hotels with daily breakfast
- Air conditioning car with driver for sightseeing
- All airport – hotels/ hotel – airport transfer in-out
- English speaking station guide services ( other languages on request)
- Meals as per mentioned in the program as B/L/D
- Entrance fees and zone fees
- Water and refreshment towel on tour
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Government tax and service charges
- Lots of loves and smiles
- International Flight Tickets
- Tourist visa
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Single supplement
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- Tips drivers and guides
Mingalarpar 🙏🙏🙏 !
This is Victor. If you‘d like to make any question about this holiday, I’m ready to assist you.
You just need to tell us what are your taste, interests, preferences, duration. Our experienced and passionate travel experts will craft the best adventures for you within 24 hours.