3DAYS / 2NIGHTS
Yangon – Bago – Kyaik Htee Yoe ( Golden Rock )
Tour Code : TT-022
- DAY 1 : YANGON – BAGO – KYAIK HTI YOE ( GOLDEN ROCK )
- DAY 2 : KYAIK HTI YOE – BAGO – YANGON
- DAY 3 : YANGON FULL DAY TOUR – DEPARTURE
Itinerary Details :
DAY 1 : YANGON – BAGO – KYAIK HTI YOE ( GOLDEN ROCK )
After landed Yangon International Airport, Drive to BAGO (80 km – 1 ½ hours). Sightseeing to a thousand years old SHWEMAWDAW PAGODA with its spire taller than the SHWEDAGON PAGODA, after that Take the Lunch at the Local Restaurant. After take the lunch drive to Golden Rock, that Myanmar’s landmarks, famous for its precarious position and religious importance, KYAIKTIYO the ‘Golden Rock’ is a huge boulder completely covered by gold leaf and delicately balanced on the edge of a cliff. To reach the pagoda from KIN PUN base camp a steep 11 km road leads to the upper staging point. The journey is made in open trucks. The ‘upper area’ must be traveled by foot, at present, and the walk is approximately 4 km (1 hour) up a steep path ascending some 500m to the GOLDEN ROCK on top of the mountain range. If you wish to take a more comfortable approach, you can sit back and be carried in sedan chairs by four porters. This will incur an extra cost. On arrival you can enjoy great views over the surrounding jungle and a beautiful sunset. Overnight stay Golden Rock.
DAY 2 : KYAIK HTI YOE – BAGO – YANGON
After breakfast you will return to BAGO and sightseeing with the Royal Palace of KAN BAW ZA THAR DI, then the 55-meter long reclining SHWE THA LYAUNG Buddha, which is among one of the country’s most impressive images as well as the four giant Buddha images at KYAIK PUN PAGODA. Stop en-route by an Allied War Graves cemetery near HTAUK KYAN . Transfer to your hotel in Yangon. Overnight stay in Yangon.
DAY 3 : YANGON FULL DAY TOUR – DEPARTURE
After breakfast Visit Botataung Pagoda and SULE PAGODA, dating back over 2,000 years ago, stroll through the BOGYOKE (SCOTTS) MARKET, a compound of hundreds of food, garment, handicraft and gem stores and the magnificent reclining Buddha CHAUK HTAT GYI. Complete your first day in Myanmar with a visit to one of the world’s most spectacular monuments, the SHWEDAGON PAGODA. Then Transfer to airport for international departure.
What’s Included :
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in above mentioned hotels with daily breakfast
- Air conditioning car with driver for sightseeing
- All airport – hotels/ hotel – airport transfer in-out
- English speaking station guide services ( other languages on request)
- Open Truck & One Time Cable Car in Golden Rock
- Meals as per mentioned in the program as B/L/D
- Entrance fees and zone fees
- Water and refreshment towel on tour
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Government tax and service charges
- Lots of loves and smiles
- International Flight Tickets
- Tourist visa
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Single supplement
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- Tips drivers and guides
Mingalarpar 🙏🙏🙏 !
This is Victor. If you‘d like to make any question about this holiday, I’m ready to assist you.
You just need to tell us what are your taste, interests, preferences, duration. Our experienced and passionate travel experts will craft the best adventures for you within 24 hours.