Greeting from Myanmar ( Burma )!
I am a tourist guide from Inle Lake, Myanmar and I have been many times to all around Myanmar with my clients from around the world. Anyone who speaks English can be my client. I live in Aungban (near Inlay lake) and I mostly been many times to Bagan, Mandalay, Yangon, Bago, Golden rock (Kyaikhtiyo) Pagoda, Mawlamyine, Kalaw, Inle Lake, Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo), Monywa, Pyay (Prome), Taunggyi, Tachilek (Thai) border etc.,
My guide license number is G-7826. Travelling is my hobby. Tour guiding is my passion. My best ability is helping my clients see and feel that they have really made the good use of their money and precious time on travelling to Myanmar. I believe that every client deserves the best. So, I always work with my passion and well-organized performance. I was frequently recommended by my former international clients as a very attentive, helpful, charming and dutiful tour guide who values her profession and her clients’ great satisfaction on the trip. Yes!!! my working attitude is to serve as a best friend to all my clients and the local community.
My main responsible for
- a pleasant, friendly manner with excellent people skills;
• a supportive, tactful and approachable manner;
• good listening and questioning skills;
• excellent planning and organizational skills;
• self-confidence and the ability to inspire confidence in others;
• the capacity to make decisions quickly and change arrangements as required;
• a flexible approach to work;
• energy, stamina and the enthusiasm to cope with different people’s needs and demands over long, often irregular, working hours;
• health and safety awareness;
• an interest in geography and historical sites.
I do focus on the Responsible and Sustainable Tourism in Myanmar. I would like to invite you come to visit the Myanmar (Burma). I’m ready to assist you whatever you need the travel service in Myanmar (Burma).
Mobile : (+95)9458040581
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : Find me