4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
YANGON – BAGAN – MANDALAY
Tour Code : TT-006
- DAY 1 : YANGON FULL DAY – BAGAN BY EVENING FLIGHT
- DAY 2 : BAGAN
- DAY 3 : BAGAN-MANDALAY (BY MORNING FLIGT)
- DAY 4 : MANDALAY (DEPARTURE WITH EVENING FLIGHT)
Note : This Tour is Arrival in Yangon and Departure from Mandalay.
Itinerary Details :
DAY 1 : YANGON FULL DAY – BAGAN BY EVENING FLIGHT
Early morning, Arrive at the Yangon International airport, Yangon sightseeing starts with famous Shwe Dagon Pagoda described by Somerset Maugham: “The Shwedagon rose superb, glistening with its gold, like a sudden hope in the dark night of the soul of which the mystics write, glistening against the fog and smoke of the thriving city”. This massive bell-shaped stupa rises nearly 100 meters above its hill-top surroundings. Wander through this magnificent structure and its courtyards, stupa, bells, temples and Buddha images and see religious and secular visitors from all parts of the globe. Shwedagon has become the symbol of Myanmar.And then visit Chaukhtatgyi pagoda (72 m long reclining Buddha image). Then, transfer to airport and fly to Bagan. Upon arrival, check into your hotel and overnight.
DAY 2 : BAGAN
Early morning, fly to Bagan and sightseeing starts with Nyaung Oo local market, Shwezigon Pagoda, a prototype of real Myanmar stupa, built in 1087.Wetgyiin Gyubyaukgyi for its famous Jatakas mural painting, Htilominlo temple for its plaster carvings and famous Ananda temple with four standing Buddha Images. In the afternoon, visit the lacquer ware factory in New Bagan,Nan Phaya temple, Manuha temple, Myingaba Gyubyaukgyi temple, Shwegyugyi temple and Thabinnyu temple. Enjoy the sunset from the terraces of Shwe Sandaw pagoda. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 3 : BAGAN-MANDALAY (BY MORNING FLIGT)
After breakfast, transfer to Bagan airport and fly to Mandalay: The Last Kingdom in Myanmar. Upon arrival, visit Mahar Muni Image, marble stone-carving, bronze-making, wood-carving, gold-leaf making and tapestry. In the afternoon, visit King Mindon’s Myanansankyaw Palace site of Konbaung Dynasty, Golden Monastery, Kuthodaw pagoda with 729 marble stone tablets (known as World’s Biggest Book) and finally drive up to Mandalay Hill (Anti-Ageing Hill); with a good panoramic view over Mandalay city. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 4 : MANDALAY (DEPARTURE WITH EVENING FLIGHT)
Early morning, wake up and visit to the Mahamuni Pagoda. Then go back to the hotel take the Breakfast. After the breakfast check out from the Hotel and Transfer to the Airport.
Departure from the Mandalay International Airport.
What’s Included :
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in above mentioned hotels with daily breakfast
- Yangon – Bagan – Mandalay ( with Domestic Flights )
- Air conditioning car with driver for sightseeing
- All airport – hotels/ hotel – airport transfer in-out
- English speaking station guide services ( other languages on request)
- Meals as per mentioned in the program as B/L/D
- Entrance fees and zone fees
- Water and refreshment towel on tour
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Government tax and service charges
- Lots of loves and smiles
- International Flight Tickets
- Tourist visa
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Single supplement
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- Tips drivers and guides
Mingalarpar 🙏🙏🙏 !
This is Victor. If you‘d like to make any question about this holiday, I’m ready to assist you.
You just need to tell us what are your taste, interests, preferences, duration. Our experienced and passionate travel experts will craft the best adventures for you within 24 hours.